Sunday 29 April 2012

Blog updated

Not everyone will have noticed that the Planning Applications page now has facilities to access local applications other than those belonging to the parish of Kingsley. It also has buttons to report planning breaches and obtain a list of enforcement actions.

The rights of way (footpaths and byways) page now includes a link directly to the relevant view of Hampshire County Council's interactive rights of way map. This enables you to find the exact locations of the various footpaths and bridleways and it also lets you report problems with paths directly to the relevant department.

When reporting a problem using the map, click the [i] button then click on the path affected.

No comments:

Post a Comment