Planning Applications

Planning Applications for Kingsley are dealt with by East Hampshire District Council. You can keep track of applications within the parish by clicking below:

Waste disposal and Minerals policy is handled by Hampshire County Council who also handle applications for quarries, waste processing and so on.  You can keep track of such applications by following the button below.