You are requested to attend the Annual General Meeting of Kingsley Parish Council on Thursday 27th April 2017 at 7.30pm in the Kingsley Centre.
1. Apologies for Absence
2. Election of Chairman
3. Declaration of Acceptance of Office as Chairman
4. Election of Vice-Chairman
5. Declaration of Acceptance of Office as Vice-Chairman
6. Approval of Minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on 28th April 2016
7. Registers of interests
8. Review of Appendix F of Standing Orders and Agreement of Lead Councillors for 2017/18 (Appendix attached)
9. Approval of Standing orders, Financial Regulations and Risk Assessments
Councillors to propose any areas where they think amendments are needed
10. Approval of Final Accounts for the Financial Year 2016/2017
11. Date of Next Meeting – April 2018
This Annual General Meeting will be followed by the monthly meeting of the Parish Council.