Monday, 23 March 2015
Kingsley Parish Council - Thursday 26th
Kingsley Parish Council will meet at Kingsley Centre, Main Road, Kingsley on Thursday, 26th March 2015 at 7.30pm
1. Chairman’s Opening Remarks
2. Apologies for Absence
3. Declarations of Personal/Prejudicial Interest
4. Public Question Time
Consideration of agenda items which will be open to public participation
5. Approval of Minutes of the Meeting held on 26th February 2015
6. Matters Arising
7. Planning Applications
55587/001 Land at and adjoining Bordon Garrison, Bordon
(1) Outline (with some matters reserved) for the demolition of MoD buildings and redevelopment of Bordon Garrison and adjoining Land for: Up to 2400 dwellings, Town centre 23000 sq meters (Gross) commercial floor space to incorporate a range of uses including shops/offices, cafes/restaurants, Care/nursing home, Transport interchange, Food store up to 5000 sq metres, Swimming pool/gym of up to 3000 sq metres gross, Secondary and Primary schools with sports pitches and parking areas.
55977/3 Cradle Lane, Frith End, Bordon, GU35 0QT
Single storey rear extension with accommodation in roof, following demolition of previous
Ockham Hall, Gibbs Lane, Kingsley, Bordon, GU35 9NE
Ash: On northern boundary 60 cms approx from house garages and play area of pub garden
Limb 4 to 5 metres long overhanging garage. Potential damage to building structure.
Canopy overhanging play area of pub garden. On grounds of proximity, remove limb and
raise crown by 2 metres to 4 metres.
Sycamore: South side garages Nos 1-4, abutting Gibbs Lane. Split stem & rotten at base.
Low amenity value. Fell. Replacement inappropriate.
26242/052 Dean Farm Golf Course, Main Road, Kingsley, Bordon, GU35 9NG
Detached dwelling with garage and upgrading of access
27557/005 Detached dwelling
Greenbanks, Sandy Lane, Kingsley, Bordon, GU35 9NH
56034 Grooms Cottage, Oakhanger Road, Kingsley, Bordon, GU35 9NJ
Listed building consent - removal of window and replace with door
56031 Listed building consent - removal of window and replace with door
3 Bakers Barn , Oakhanger Road, Kingsley, Bordon, GU35 9NJ
8. St Nicholas Cemetery & Cemetery Chapel
Discussion about scattering ashes in Cemetery following a request
9.Transport, Highways and Road Safety
10. Commons, Village Greens and Rights of Way
11. Community Resilience
12. Environment and Biodiversity
13. Kingsley Village Forum
14. Housing, Business & Commerce
The correspondence received this month was listed by the clerk and circulated to all councillors
prior to the meeting.
16. District Councillor
17. Procedures, Finance and Payments
Payments to be made & Accounts to accept
To consider the without prejudice offer to sell the land needed for access to the Piggery
development as described in Cllr McCorkindale’s email sent to councillors on Monday 23 March
Date of Next Meeting of Kingsley Parish Council - Thursday 23rd April 2015 - 7.30 pm at the Kingsley Centre