152 bikes returned to Squires. 138 completed at least one IBA ride:
- 14 did the RBLR 1000 only, completing the ride in over 24 hours
- 2 completed Bun Burner Gold (1500+ miles in 24 hours)
- 1 completed the RBLR 1000 (a SaddleSore 1000), but then went on to ride another 500 to complete a Bun Burner (1500+ miles in 36 hours)
- 1 set out from Lowestoft at 0400 Friday and covered 2468 miles for a combined SS2000/4 Corners/RBLR 1000
- The rest ONLY did 1000+ miles in the worst riding conditions imaginable
A total of £148,000 has now been raised by the riders branch.
The 2013 event will be held over the weekend of 21st-23rd June 2013 and you can enter now by completing this form.
If you'd like to know more about long distance motorcycling, you can find out everything you want to know and more via the Iron Butt UK website.